Max is happy to be here

Max76

Max is happy to be here

Postby Max76 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:03 pm

Hi. I am creating this post at first so you know that is why let's be friends guys. My name is Max, I was born in 1976 and I am not a young guy, I have huge life experience on my back and I know many good answers on difficult questions. By the way I am from Latvia, from friendly place. I am here because I want to communicate with fathers ,with experienced fathers especially because recently I have become a father. I am a professional footballer and I commit to it. There are many many activities I like to do and I can tell you about it too long.
Romario

Re: Max is happy to be here

Postby Romario » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:03 pm

Hi Max, my friendly wishes for you and all other visitors of this resource!! AS you maybe know my name is Romario!!! you can also call me like Rom. I am a simple not rich person I am finding of different hobbies, like cooking for example as many of you. I even finished some courses in it. Besides being an administrator I try to pay attention to my appearance and try to train myself in different gyms. I am into healthy lifestyle and I usually try to encourage both my partner and children to it.
Duke

Postby Duke » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:18 pm

Hello Max! i think that this is crazy that we are here on the father's forum. you know i can not believe that we are happy parents. but to tell the truth at the beginning i was not so happy, because i did not know what to do with a baby. my son was crying all the time. i did not understand him. but now everything is ok due to people from this wonderful forum. i am so thankful for all what you did and still do for me, for your support guys! you are the best! we all know that it is so hard to care about little children and here everyone can find support.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:44 pm

I am happy to be here too. I didn't have any doubts of being registered here. It was my strong desire to become a part of your family. My name is Tyler, you can hear my name in pop music because I am a professional singer and I like my profession because it brings just pleasure for me. Also I am a young father ,I am super happy to feel myself in those foot as being a father. By the way I am from Spain. I like my country too much, because of super friendly and positive crowd. Apart from it I have fantastic husband who always supports me.
Bart

Postby Bart » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:30 pm

I am a friendly and broad minded person you know. It is easy to find common laguage with me ))))I like to be into sport, traveling, cooking and many things that can develop my life as well. I am interested in sport and especially in swimming. I have noticed that a lot of guys like to swim and it seems to me that it is pretty good activity for men who want to keep their body in a good way . Swimming for me is a fantastic way how to feel refreshed and easy during the whole day. I would be happy to listen to your answers! :arrow: :arrow:
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Sat May 19, 2018 7:23 am

My name is Daniel. You will not regret communicating with me. I am so broad minded and educated, we will find many themes together with you to discuss .It is interesting and so valuable for me to communicate with you and find new acquaintances. But you might remember that you maybe find it so boring but no. Discussing different themes, different topics which are interesting for everyone is quite worthy. You might know about me, that I am always ready to share with you my experience, my thoughts, my attitudes to many things in this life .

Return to “Introduce yourself”