Hello from newcomer

Timmy

Hello from newcomer

Postby Timmy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:48 pm

People, hello!!! Today I have been registered here and I am a newcomer. Would we be friends??? I sincerely hope. So it is time to introduce! My name is Timmy and I am nineteen years old. And you will be shocked but I am a father already. To be honest I even didn't expect that such happiness could be in my life in such early period of my life. I have been dating with my partner during the long period. Five years if I am not mistaken. To tell the truth I just keep a secret how we became fathers because it was not so long time ago. Just month ago. In conclusion I would like to say that I am ready as never for new meetings
Ernest

Re: Hello from newcomer

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:04 am

Hello Timmy! it is very nice for me to see you here. and i also very glad to be here.
my name is Ernest. and i am fron London. i love my city very much but all my life i was dreaming about warm country, for example, Los Angeles, California,USA. I think that the climate of this place are very comfortable for me.
I have a wonderful husband who loves me more than everything. and i love him. We plan to become fathers very soon.
But unfortunately we have not found a clinic. Can you help me with advice?
Diego

Re: Hello from newcomer

Postby Diego » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:25 pm

hello everybody! how is it going? i am fine and it is very nice for me to be here and communicate with you.
my name is Diego and i am very glad to be here. i am 30 years old.
as for me i plan to have a child but i am not married yet. i think that it is problem.
so i decided to find my second half here and to learn more about surrogacy program.
thank you very much that you all are good here and always ready to help with advice.

Return to “Introduce yourself”