Hello from newcomer

Timmy

Hello from newcomer

Postby Timmy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:48 pm

People, hello!!! Today I have been registered here and I am a newcomer. Would we be friends??? I sincerely hope. So it is time to introduce! My name is Timmy and I am nineteen years old. And you will be shocked but I am a father already. To be honest I even didn't expect that such happiness could be in my life in such early period of my life. I have been dating with my partner during the long period. Five years if I am not mistaken. To tell the truth I just keep a secret how we became fathers because it was not so long time ago. Just month ago. In conclusion I would like to say that I am ready as never for new meetings
Ernest

Re: Hello from newcomer

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:04 am

Hello Timmy! it is very nice for me to see you here. and i also very glad to be here.
my name is Ernest. and i am fron London. i love my city very much but all my life i was dreaming about warm country, for example, Los Angeles, California,USA. I think that the climate of this place are very comfortable for me.
I have a wonderful husband who loves me more than everything. and i love him. We plan to become fathers very soon.
But unfortunately we have not found a clinic. Can you help me with advice?
Diego

Postby Diego » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:25 pm

hello everybody! how is it going? i am fine and it is very nice for me to be here and communicate with you.
my name is Diego and i am very glad to be here. i am 30 years old.
as for me i plan to have a child but i am not married yet. i think that it is problem.
so i decided to find my second half here and to learn more about surrogacy program.
thank you very much that you all are good here and always ready to help with advice.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:17 pm

Glad to see you my friends. My name is Max and I am surely glad to write here. I am from Latvia but nowadays I live in America. I moved here because of my partner's work and I have never regretted these actions. Till this day I have had many friends ,who I have found here. My hobby is cooking, diving ,sport and especially football. I know that it is important to have strong and healthy body. Apart from it I recommend you to find your perfect hobby to be busy and never be bored with your life.
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:25 pm

H!!!! :) :) My friendly hello from newcomer!! My name is Romario. I want you know that I am a simple friendly person, I can say that I have really simple life without too much worries or troubles. I am an administrator in some company. I also have family, which consists of me ,ny husband and two our kids. The older is daughter, and the younger is son. I am a family person . I like my job but to tell the truth i want to develop myself and i want to have something better in this life.
Duke

Postby Duke » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:11 pm

hello! i am so glad to see here the new faces. my name is Duke and i am 30 yaers old. i am a single dad because my ex leaved me for another man.
but the main thing is that he leaved me alone with a little daughter. she is wonderful but for the first period i was in a great depression becouse of it. i did not know what to do and desided to registrate at this wonderful forum. i found here a lot of support from people who even do not know me but they understand me very well.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:45 am

Hi Timmy, I am a newcomer, i am glad to introduce myself here too. Maybe you read my name is Tyler and I am from Spain. I am here because recently my friends decided to encourage me to this community as I feel alone sometimes. I am a singer and simply thanks to this method I earn money, it is my certain job and I love it guys. Apart from it I am independent in earning money :lol: by the way recently I have become a father of tiny son. It is my treasure ,I don't get used to be a father but I am studying to be a fantastic father. I am interested in making trips)))
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:07 pm

Hi there. I think that you will be eager to find out information about me. I am ready to speak on different themes, for example as for surrogate motherhood mostly. I like to be into sport, traveling, cooking and many things that can develop my life as well. I am interested in sport and especially in swimming. I have noticed that a lot of guys like to swim and it seems to me that it is pretty good activity for men who want to keep their body in a good way . Swimming for me is a fantastic way how to feel refreshed and easy during the whole day. I like swimming twice or three times a week
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Sat May 19, 2018 7:27 am

Hello from newcomer too . My name is Daniel. I am not a father but I decided that I will find here much necessary information. You will not regret communicating with me. I am so broad minded and educated, we will find many themes together with you to discuss .It is interesting and so valuable for me to communicate with you and find new acquaintances. But you might remember that you maybe find it so boring but no. Discussing different themes, different topics which are interesting for everyone is quite worthy.

Return to “Introduce yourself”