my greetings

Emmett

my greetings

Postby Emmett » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:05 pm

My greetings to all of you! I am a new one here. My name is Emmett. I have a beloved person. We are together for almost five years. We want to have a baby. We think about the surrogasy program. Now we are trying to choose the best agency which would help us have a wonderful baby. Nice to meet you.
Cris

Re: my greetings

Postby Cris » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:42 am

Good afternoon. Hi Emmett, nice to meet you, my name is Chris and I'm 30 years old. I would be happy to help you, but it so happened in my life with my partner that we want to get a child to resort to the help of an adoption agency, so I'm here on this site to learn more about this procedure and where is its best to pass through. And as for the surrogate motherhood program, I do not even know what clinics are and which one is the best, but I think there will be guys who will help you in this matter. Good luck Emmett! ;)
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:49 pm

Hi Emmet. My greetings for you too. I am Timmy and I am nineteen years old. And you will be shocked but I am a father already. To be honest I even didn't expect that such happiness could be in my life in such early period of my life. I have been dating with my partner during the long period. Five years if I am not mistaken. I would like to say that I am ready as never for new meetings. I have a huge number of information I am ready to share with you, if you don't against it)))
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:59 am

Hello everybody and everyone! let me introduce myself. my name is Ernest and i am 35 years old. i live in London and my drean is to live in a warm sunny country, because as you know it often rains in London.
now i am so happy to be here because i want to find a lot of information about gays' life.
i am interested in surrogacy. some time ago may husbend and i desided to have a baby and better two. girl and boy. But we do not have a surrogate. so now we are looking for clinic where we can solve the problem with surrogate mother.
Diego

Postby Diego » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:30 pm

you know it is very nice for me to be here and i think that all of you feel the some.
my name is Diego and i am thirty years old. some time ago i realized that i am a gay. and before this i had the relationships with a girl.
we wanted to have a baby but you understand that i can not live with her. i always thought about my male friend.
now i do not have a couple but i want to have a child. please help me to learn more about how can i have a child without husband?

Return to “Introduce yourself”