New Father is here

Mr.Harry

Re: New Father is here

Postby Mr.Harry » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:24 am

New father is here too))) Mr. Harry is here. Why am I Mr. Harry?? Because children in my school always name me as Mr. Harry) I am thirty five years old and my native place is Austria. I was made to change my lovely country because my husband lives in America till nowadays and that's why I moved to him. Of course I have never forgotten about my country and if there are little holidays I always visit my parents there. I have three kids two boys and their sister ,and how I became a father being a gay? I used both adoption procedure and surrogate motherhood..
Max

Postby Max » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:41 am

hello, Mr. Harry :) it is nice to meet you here. wow, you are heroes with three children. is it hard to give education to the three children at the same time? i think for you it is not, because you are a teacher. my name is Max and i am 22 years old. i only begin to think about being parent, i think it is early for me, but i know that this process is very long. how long were you waiting for your children? my boyfriend is older than me for 5 years, but he is agree with me, that for me it is a little bit early, because i am a student yet and it will be hard combine parenting and education.
Lui

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:17 pm

IHello dear friends!!!!! How are you feeling today??? I have a admirable mood and you? I am Lui and I am friendly person and wonderful father both.... To be honest I have different hobbies and by the way if you are interested, I used surrogate motherhood for becoming father. I liked it. Also I have very interesting job to my mind, I have my own business and it really makes me because I am in charge of myself and I don't depend on anyone what is good. I like to help people so if you need my help you can write me)))))
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:32 pm

New father is here. I am Timmy and I am nineteen years old. And you will be shocked but I am a father already. To be honest I even didn't expect that such happiness could be in my life in such early period of my life. I have been dating with my partner during the long period. I am from Stockholm and I am ready share with you my experience as well.. I also have some hobbies and one of my favorite is sport. And by the way I like traveling too. I like visit every country in our world with its world. I find it pretty interesting.

Return to “Introduce yourself”