New Father is here

Brendon_L

Re: New Father is here

Postby Brendon_L » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:52 am

Hello father, I am Brendon, Austria) I am 21 and I am a student..I am also a fresher here, you know and it is a bit interesting to know what you do there and what you talk here about. I am a linguist and for three last monthes I am a happy boyfriend) Nice to meet you all) :)
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:32 pm

Hi to all you nice guys here. my name is Janis and I am from Keln, Germany. I am new one here and hope that soon we'l find a common language. my english is not perfect, but that is a good way for me to practice using it) I am twenty five and I am getting married this year) I am happy.
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:41 am

You know i am so greatly like this thing as fathers. hope to become once) i am really happy and glad to see that you nare so active here))) I am from Bolgaria and I am twenty four. I am from a happy family. I have a boyfriend and a lot of friends. let us be friends) Aso i woud like to say that i am a therapist by profession, so i you need an advice - you are welcome :)
DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:29 am

Hello happy father! Glad for you! A child - its a treasure and a dream for everyone. Read your story and want to say - that I want to have a child too. In future maybe my partner will be ready for this. So I will wait and will talk with you guys. Now you have some experince, so maybe you will tell us first expressions when you saw your baby?
KeidenR

Postby KeidenR » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:33 pm

Nice to meet you a lot, more over that there are guys who are already fathers) ;) I am Keiden and I am from Frankfurt, Germany. sorry for my bad English.. sometimes i write with mistakes... however, i am twenty eight and i am a writer. i write children's books, fairy tales and so on))) i work for one German magazine for kids and i am really fond of my job) I am in love and almost married
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:57 pm

Hello, happy father Michael :) :) :) Nice to meet you. I hope you are doing great. We are always glad to see new faces in our forum. We are always here for you to help you with some advices and with our support in difficult life situations. But as i see you are enjoying your life. You have your beloved daughter. I am interested in adoption a child in future also. And i need some advices from you. How to begin, or i mean how to prepare myself for being father, what i need to do for it. Thank you in advance! ;) ;) ;)
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:20 pm

I really wish to become a dad once.. but i guess not now) however hi to you, man, my name is Jack with charming famiy name - Hunter. I am from Origon and i have suddenly found this site and could just leave it without talking with all of you here. I am twenty seven and I am a lawer. I am living with my friend, guy friend and a dog, named Spike. :lol: :lol:
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:08 pm

I am so happy to write here for you today!!!! how are you feeling??? New father is here today too. My name is Benjamin I am 36 years old and I am ready to be a welcomed for everyone here. I am a father as I have mentioned, I am A father of son and now we are waiting for a new baby. I hope that everything will be okey and we will be happy fathers of two babies. Of course without any words it is difficult but in any case we will cope with it because we had been waiting for baby for a long time. So that's why these difficulties are only pleasure for us!!!!
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:58 pm

New father is here too. how are you doing today guys???? There are a lot of different posts on this website. I agree)))) a lot of them are so interesting. I heard that nowadays there are a lot of websites where you can find friends. And this is one of those websites. I am always so busy and you know it is pleasure for me to communicate here with a of of you. I am a good person, believe me :mrgreen: I am ready to help you if you have some troubles or so on . Also I am an experienced father. Would be so happy to listen to you)))
James

Postby James » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:35 am

Best wishes for all of you here today. Hoe are you feeling today??? Are you in a good mood today for the conversation?? My name is James as you know I am so 28 years old and I am going to be a married boy. I have been dating with my partner for about six years and we are happy together. I am a doctor and almost all my time I spend working in my hospital. If I have a free time I am interested in readinpspsychological books and so on. In the future I dream to create a huge family full of children...

Return to “Introduce yourself”