New Father is here

HappyFather

New Father is here

Postby HappyFather » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:12 pm

I am new to the board and think that I need to fill in this section. So I will introduce myself! My name is Michael and I am forty years old. Recently my miracle was born! I have a small daughter. She is now three months old. And I am so happy ….it seems that all dreams came true!!!! I am here to find new friends and young father who can share their experience and advice. Who has something to tell, you are welcome! :D :D :D
Nicola

Re: New Father is here

Postby Nicola » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:52 am

Hello, Happy Father!!! I am Nicola! Nice to meet you! :D You know, i really like your nickname!!! Happy Father - it sounds so proud, and i really marvel you :) :) :)
I am also a father, that's why i decided to write to you! I have some experience and i hope it will help you to become really fantastic dad!
Let me tell you something about me. I am 35 years old and i work as a computer programist. I was married to nice man for 5 years and we had wonderful baby, my ex was his biological father from previous marriage with woman...So we were growing up our son together...But unfortunately it happened that he decided to come back to his ex wife and to restart their relations... :shock: :( :roll: That's why we broke up...
But still i remember everything about children and how to care about them! So, you may be free to ask everything you need to know!
Lucifier

Postby Lucifier » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:45 pm

I have no idea why - but I am crying. I have just read your storry!
I do understand that your story is short and looks like it is nothing something too emotional in it but still I am crying!
I am super duper happy for you! I would like to be father one day too! I think now you are one of those the most happiest people in the world! And in the future please share with any information and emotions about being a father! Please! I would be your personal reader! Want to wish you and your beautiful daughter to stay healthy and happy! Always!
Bob

Postby Bob » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:42 am

Hi) My name is Bob) I like swiming thats why my favourite season is summer) In summer I usually visit many interesting places. This summer I was in the city of Pyatigorsk. We went on excursions, were in the Museum of Butterflies and drank mineral water. We went on excursion to Kabardino-Balkaria by the bus. I visited Elbrus, the highest mountain. It was fine, but cold. It`s very interesting to see snow in summer. We were on Blue Lake. Water was blue and pure there. Then we visited a Thermal Lake. Th e lake had warm water. It` s medical. I have a family) And several month ago John was born) He is my son) I love him soooooo much)
Alex

Postby Alex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:00 pm

oh, hi! i am looking for a friends too. i am so glad that i can do this on this forum. ;)
my name is Alex and i am twenty-eight years old. i am not so young already, i think. but maybe i am wrong.
i want to be a husband and a perfect father of two beautiful daughters and one handsome boy.
but unfortunately i do not have a boyfriend even. so i came here and want meet new people for friendship and even more.
i hope we can be good friends. i feel that it is possible. i hope you will enjoy the time here as i do :) :) :)
Robert2

Postby Robert2 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:07 pm

I am new in here and I am really looking forward for a new friends Now let me describe my appearance. I am tall and slim and have fair hair and blue eyes. My friends say that I am handsome. I love sports and music. I was very serious about a career in gymnastics when I was at college. But then I broke my arm and doctors didn't let me to go in for gymnastics. But still I am lucky that I can be a trainer of the school team of gymnastics. I love to listen to the modern music and dance. I dance a lot and I hope I am good at it.
Last edited by Robert2 on Mon May 30, 2016 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Billy

Postby Billy » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:40 pm

Hello, Michael, I am a freshman here as well, but I am glad that you joined us. I am always glad to see here people who are parents already. I am not of them, but I am going to have children in my future. Wish health, and happiness to your baby girl! Let's be acquainted!
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Mon May 16, 2016 5:18 pm

Hello, happy father! Let me tell you something about me. I am twenty seven years old and i work as a computer programist. I was married to nice man for 5 years and we had wonderful baby, my ex was his biological father from previous marriage with woman.So we were growing up our son together...But unfortunately it happened that he decided to come back to his ex wife and to restart their relations.That's why we broke up.But still i remember everything about children and how to care about them! So, you may be free to ask everything you need to know.
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:52 pm

i here for the first time. And i want to introduce myself. I am living in New Orleans for 5 years I move here from Florida. I have a family which is very friendle. I met my husband when I weas 24 years ols, Since we live together for 10 years and love each other. We have two children one dauther and son. We are living together in a big house and satisfied with our life. We like to spend our time with all our family that is why sometimes we go Floriga to have a rest. I love my job and my life position. I have many hobbies one of them is playing football with my friends, we all the time have a joy together.
Marko

Postby Marko » Thu May 26, 2016 9:56 am

Hello! It is very nice that you are here on this forum with us.My name is Marko and i always happy to see new members on this forum. I am sure that you will find here all what you want.
You know it is the best place where you can find new friends. Be sure that evwryone here wants help you with advice and even more. I have a lot of people here who really help me in every hard situation. And i am very thankful them and this wonderful place.

Return to “Introduce yourself”