Hey people! I'm looking for friends!

Re: Hey people! I'm looking for friends!

Postby Mr.Harry » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:16 am

Good morning people!!! My name is Mr. Harry and I am here to give you recommends as for upbringing and so on. Why do I say so??? Because I am a big father as well) what does it mean? It means that I am a father of three children)) How old am I?? I am exactly thirty five years old. And I am really experienced father in upbringing you know so I hope that in future I will help you with my recommendations and maybe some advice))) anything else about my life? I am a teacher at school. My native country is Austria but nowadays I live in America

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:42 am

Matt,are you looking for friends??? Me too :lol: let's be friends))) I can introduce myself))) I am Lui as you remember))) I am a friendly man and I am ready for new meetings always)))) The main achievement in my life is the fact that I am a father. I have two years old daughter and I have my beloved one . Soon we are going to marry and now we are planning our perfect wedding. I can also say that I like sport and I don't like cooking :lol: I like to take care about my daughter and about myself. Can help with advice or support))))

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:02 am

Hi people. I am here for looking for good people. With whom I will share my mood and thoughts. I am Timmy and I am nineteen years old. And you will be shocked but I am a father already. If you remember I am interested in sport and restaurant business. It is my hero you know!!! Apart from it I am a fantastic father in upbringing my small and tiny baby. As for different hobbies... Hmm... At all I am open for new conversations for new meetings and for new friends too..Good luck!!!

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:39 am

My name is Ernest. nice to meet you here and I hope that we will have the possibility to have some real nice chat with you and all that-we are some kind of a neighbours with you ,you're from Germany and I'm from Poland,so if we'll get together like we will become some real good friends and all that we might as well meet in the real life and all that,but hey we will just see all that,you know what I'm saying? Anyways,I'm glad to meet some new friends and I think that we will get along pretty good,don't you think?

Postby Diego » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:47 pm

I am looking for friends as well) I am new one here and honestly i am not really good in talking about myself. I am from Birmingham and I am English, love football and I am almost thirty years old. Well, if to speak about my life, it's not extra rich on some special occasions, you know.
just ordinary life of an ordinary man. I am married for three years already and have a son, by the by named Nick. He is only two and he is my love)))) we adopted a boy and are really glad that our government let us do it. I am a journalist on TV and do different shows. so let's be acquainted)

Postby Max76 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:10 pm

I am also happy to meet you too. My friendly greetings for you. How are you doing today? What about your mood today? I am Max if you remember me let's answer my personality. I know many good answers on difficult questions. By the way I am from Latvia, from friendly place. I am here because I want to communicate with fathers ,with experienced fathers especially because recently I have become a father. I am a professional footballer and I commit to it. I also like cooking and swimming. I visit many sections, for example my favorite is gym. And what about you?

Postby Romario » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:18 pm

My name is Rom, I mean Romario as well. How are you guys?? Talking about my profession I would like to say that I am an administrator in some company. I also have family, which consists of me ,ny husband and two our kids. The older is daughter, and the younger is son. I am a family person . I do everything for my family and for my children. I have met my life partner and this love will last forever I hope. I sincerely hope that you will be happy to hear pleasant comments from all of you.

Postby Duke » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:50 am

Hello, guys! I am looking for friends too and i think that this place is perfect for it. because there are so many people who always ready to help you if you need the help and they are ready to support you if you need it too. of course it is possible just have fun here. i know so many men who want to communicate here with other people. as for me my name is Duke and i want to ask you some questions about some topics. but it will be later, because now i want to tell you something about myself and get to know more facts about you guys!

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:29 pm

Good day is today, isn't it? Wish you all the best. I hope you remember me. I am Tyler, friendly person who is always ready for new meetings and conversations. I achieved many goals and aims in my life.. I am a singer and simply thanks to this method I earn money, it is my certain job and I love it guys. Apart from it I am independent in earning money by the way recently I have become a father of tiny son,and I consider this fact as the most important in my life. This is the main treasure I live! I am waiting for all your opinions.

Return to “Introduce yourself”